Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

In article ,
" wrote:

Health care in Canada is free also, but we see a significant number of
Canadians in the U.S. for care.

No, it isn't free in Canada. It is paid for through taxation. Those
with private insurance in Canada can't use it in public facilities, thus
the trip to the US?

Unless the CND Supreme Court decisino of a few years actually
changed things, there is no private insurance in Canada. 3 of the 7
Justices actually said the system was unconstitutional, 3 disagreed and
I never did hear what happened with the swing vote. Probably abstained
so they could agree on the more focussed areas.
Interesting take on that, the response of the governments, and how
the amount of money available for health expenses has floated around
with the whims of politicians over the last few years, I commend to you.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/healthcare/

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist