Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

Bob F wrote:
wrote:
So, your doctor gives you an MRI on every office visit? Mine
doesn't. Never had one or a CAT scan either. But I'm damn glad we
do have them, in case I ever need one.

My doctor has ordered several CAT scans (I can't have MRIs) none of
which has determined the treatment. In my opinion, they have all been
a waste of money.
I tried to talk him out of the last one, but he insisted. Time for a
new doctor?

He INSISTED?

What did he do? Strap you to the table? Conk you on the head? Threaten to
kill your dog?

Here's a rule that might help: Anytime any person whom you're paying for
advice says: "You MUST do so-and-so..." the first words out of your mouth
should be "You're fired." This applies to accountants, lawyers, and, yes,
even doctors.