Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

Don Klipstein wrote:

I know about 30 Canadians, and 100% them would refuse to trade their
healthcare system for what USA has. This includes a receptionist and
other office workers, a PhD chemist, a recently retired Toronto police
detective who now owns his own little company based heavily on a very
impressive machine shop, another company's CEO and the owner of that
company, and several relatives of some of these.

I'm sure you do. Your anecdotal experience may merely illustrate the maxim:
"Better the devil I know, than the angel I don't."