Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
(Don Klipstein) wrote:

I know about 30 Canadians, and 100% them would refuse to trade their
healthcare system for what USA has. This includes a receptionist and
other office workers, a PhD chemist, a recently retired Toronto police
detective who now owns his own little company based heavily on a very
impressive machine shop, another company's CEO and the owner of that
company, and several relatives of some of these.

I can find more than 30 Americans would refuse to trade their health
systems, too. What both sets of people probably have in common is that
they seldom actually use either system.

But we have all of those Canadians pouring over the borders to take our
jobs and get our healthcare....oh, well, some just come for vacation )