Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Graco 2900,3900 HVLP(Pat raises his hand with a question)

On 5/28/2010 11:20 AM, Mike M wrote:

On Fri, 28 May 2010 09:32:58 -0500, wrote:

On 5/28/2010 9:11 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:
wrote in message
On 5/27/2010 8:46 PM, wrote:

Alright... now I thought that was pretty damn funny. All my amigos
know I am serious about finishing because "the devil is in the
details".

LOL ... just used that very phrase, in part, to effectively shut up the
touchyfeely, wannabe builder, architect of a potential client.

Won't be getting that job ... but boy did I dodge a bullet, or what!

They must of thought that you were hopelessly old fashioned! LOL

You wouldn't believe the half of it ... I'm more astounded each passing
day at the unarguable ineptness of the current crop of supposedly
educated "professionals" ... it's a damn wonder IF anything gets done,
that it then stays together long enough to amortize, and that more folks
aren't killed in the process.

There is NO way in hell that a project like the Hoover Dam could be
built by the poorly educated, poorly raised, self delusional, pampered
idiots, and their companies and governments, populating this country in
the early 21st century.

For all practical purposes this country, as we once knew it, is toast ...

http://downtownseattle.komonews.com/...-be-forced-out

Nine year old bldg. put up by the Carpenter's Union Retirement fund
being declared unsafe because people didn't pay attention to the
detail. Boy are people trying to cover their butts now.

Mike M

That's exactly the kind of **** I'm talking about ... it's ubiquitous!
Bend over, America, and kiss your third world country ass goodbye.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010