Posted to rec.woodworking
Neal Neal is offline

Default Graco 2900,3900 HVLP(Pat raises his hand with a question)

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
I assume Robert(NailShooter) will see this.

As a normal Sunday visit to Lowes for all my stand misc. crap,
I got to see a cute little turbine HVLP sprayer made by Graco
being shown doing all the normal magic a HVLP can do.

The guy said he was shooting latex(thinned) and I have to say,
it looked pretty slick for the money.

This is very low end machine with most major parts plastic, but
does show some promise.

I'm curious if any of the crowd has jumped on this:

http://www.spray-station.com/

You might want to look at the Earlex system at Highlandwoodworking. It is
similar to the one at Lowes but has an all metal spray gun instead of
plastic. $150.

http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/e...vlpsystem.aspx