Posted to rec.woodworking
Rusty[_3_] Rusty[_3_] is offline

Default Gloat for people living near the Gulf

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 May 2010 08:52:12 -0700, "Rusty" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 26 May 2010 14:44:31 -0700, "Rusty" wrote:

Just dip your woodworking projects in the ocean for a beautiful oil
finish.

Dip your head in it and take a real deep breath, **** head..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Funny that is what I thought of you for wanting to drill there in the
first
place.

I'd like to say it was nice knowing you before the kill file, but you're
obviously an insensitive asshole, so you won't be missed..
Hope the next disaster is in your neighborhood..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Oh! to have never known you pffft

That's why we drill over there so they don't drill here
Sorry I laugh to keep from crying