Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

If you just want limited time downloading you could try one of the free
trial providers and then cancel.

http://www.google.ca/search?source=i...inary&gs_rfai=

"DAClark" wrote in message
I have never used a newsgroup supplier...recommendation?

On May 27, 3:18 pm, Upscale wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2010 12:48:13 -0700 (PDT), DAClark

wrote:
I am another who would like to reconnect...but have had no luck.
I lost pictures of a panel I was carving around 2000.

Have you checked to see if your ISP is still carrying binary
newsgroups? Many ISP's have dropped them with the excuse that not
enough people use them anymore. Contact your newsgroup supplier. If
they don't carry binaries anymore then you need to find a new
supplier.