Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Odd clamping jig/workholder

Buerste wrote:

. 3.70...
I've got a tough-dog clamping job to do.

I want to mill my lawnmower blades, rather than grind them.

snip

Sorry, that doesn't make good sense. A quick grind with an angle grinder or
a belt sander it a more appropriate fix. When I HAD grass, I alternated
between two blades, I bought the spare on sale for $5.00. Now I just have
flowers and river rock. I am planting a 8'x10' patch of grass for the
little doggy to ruin, I'll just weed-whack it.

Just because your little doggie ruins your grass, is no reason to
weed-whack it. ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.