Silvan

Default Find local wood dealers with search engine

Phisherman wrote:

Not a bad link to bookmark in your favorites ...

Makes me chuckle... "Bookmark in your favorites." In the beginning, there
were bookmarks. Then Microsoft unleashed Internet Exploder upon the world,
and they couldn't or didn't call them "bookmarks" for some reason, so they
called them "favorites" instead. The word "bookmark" was already part of
the vernacular, and it remains common to this day, so we see the expression
"bookmark in your favorites" showing up.

I'm not giving you a hard time, just posting a useless cultural observation.
It's a potentially useful link.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/