Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea & Dizziness - To You Too?

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2010 14:17:56 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

In my youngah days, I could sometimes hear the high-pitched whine of
television receivers (horizontal scan, right? ~15kHz?). Not any more.

15.734 KHz or something like that. When I was about 12, I built a
Heathkit FM stereo multiplex adapter. I could hear the 19 Khz pilot
tone out of the tweeter. I couldn't figure out why nobody else could.

It didn't have a 19 KHz filter in the output?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.