Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The youth of today!!!

Gunner Asch on Thu, 27 May 2010 11:45:28 -0700
On Thu, 27 May 2010 05:38:39 -0500, "David R.Birch"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

I tried that when I was younger and still a bit naive.

No answer.

Not enough faith in Invisible Friends, I guess.

Or not listening for the answer, because you were afraid of what it
would be.
If god wants to talk to me, he'll make himself known.

He hasn't.

David

Sucks to be you, doesnt it?

Nah, I can sleep in on Sunday mornings.

Hell..I saw my mother 2 weeks after she died, 2700 miles away.

One of lifes little mysteries as they say.

Maybe He/She/It hasnt had anything to say to you.

OK by me.

Hell..Im about as close to being agnostic..and Ive asked
"someone/something" for help...and its been granted..and more than once.

While Im not convinced..Im still very open towards the idea of a
"God"..and probably lean more towards..than away.

I suspect there's something more out there, and that's faith
addresses, I just have no use for the organized religion scam.

Ive seen some seriously wierd **** in that department in my time.......

Me, too, a bit, hence "something more out there" but I'm not weak
enough to ascribe it to invisible friends.

David

Weak enough? Thats a very interesting phrase.

Speaks volumes.

In deed. He's so strong, he needs no help at all.

Or thinks he does. I'm not so arrogant. ("You're not arrogant
enough to be an Aries." "I don't have to be.")
I'll even accept help from a Liberal, if they could provide real
help.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!