Ron A

Default HVLP Sprayer??

I bought some Behr wood protection for a pressure treated gate I built. Was
thinking of using a sprayer. I have a "Wagner Paint Sprayer" that I have
been using for years, but never used it for wood finishing. Looked at the
"Turbine Air" and found it too expensive for a sprayer novice. Rockler now
has a HVLP sprayer that is much more affordable, but I do not know if it is
any good.
What would you recommend?
Anyone have experience with the Rockler HVLP? Will it spray lacquer,
urethane, etc?
Appreciate any feedback please.

I am looking to buy a sprayer for finishing for both inside work and
outdoors. The Turbine Air is a bit pricey and I am very much a novice. I
have experience with the "Wagner Paint Sprayer" and