Posted to rec.woodworking
Rusty[_3_] Rusty[_3_] is offline

Default Gloat for people living near the Gulf

"Rusty" wrote in message
Just dip your woodworking projects in the ocean for a beautiful oil
finish.

To soon?
Drill baby drill
spill baby spill
Just my Leeebral way of saying "I told you so"
Now that the oil is spilt not much you can do except try to hide the size of
the spill from view.
Experts say because of the pressures involved they may have to wait for the
oil to run out.
Then BP can cap it and claim they fixed it.
The stuff once it touches dry land sticks to everything
They can throw hay, dispersants and supertanker scoopers at it but it is
incredibly huge spill
Like using your little spray bottle of Windex to clean a state bigger than
Texas
Is anything bigger than Texas?
Chaney got what he wanted deregulation and deep water drilling
Options are clean it up as best you can and heavily regulate the drilling or
no drilling.
Wait 30 years for the stuff to be hidden by a foot of sand and live with the
effects to people's health
You know you want it, you need it, oil the life's blood of America
Consider the place a write off and drill more baby drill more.