Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eregon[_4_] Eregon[_4_] is offline

Default The youth of today!!!

"David R.Birch" wrote in news:htli3801h9
@news7.newsguy.com:

I suspect there's something more out there, and that's faith
addresses, I just have no use for the organized religion scam.

So?

"Organized Religion" is a long-standing industry that operates all over
the planet.

The industry provides rituals, souveniers, and other forms of
entertainment such as TV Evangelists.

The primary function of the industry is to assist the individual to come
to grips with the ultimate reality of Life - Death of the individual -
and to enable the individual to face that reality with some measure of
equanimity.

While, periodically, nations/states enact legislation that mandates that
each citize/subject adhere to one or another of the multitude of
religions, that is not true in the US.

Here, what you choose to believe is your business. After all, there are
people who firmly believe in one or more of the following:

1. The Earth is as flat as a surface plate with acne.
2. The Moon Landings were faked.
3. "What's good for the Democrat Party is good for the Country."
4. Lee harvey Oswald shot John F. Kennedy.
5. Humans are the sole cause of "Climate Change".
6. US News outlets always tell the whole truth.
7. "If it's on TV it must be true!"
8. Richard Nixon was a crook.
9. John F. Kennedy signed most of the Civil Rights legislation.
10. The US Government always keeps its word.