Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Odd clamping jig/workholder

. 3.70...
"Buerste" fired this volley in
:

Sorry, that doesn't make good sense. A quick grind with an angle
grinder or a belt sander it a more appropriate fix. When I HAD grass,
I alternated between two blades, I bought the spare on sale for $5.00.
Now I just have flowers and river rock. I am planting a 8'x10' patch
of grass for the little doggy to ruin, I'll just weed-whack it.

Read my reply to the same above. The manufacturer recommends milling. I
mow 6 acres of Bahaia a week. That's a set to sharpen every week.

LLoyd

Well, that changes everything! Tear out the grass and plant Pot.