Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default San Fransicko, Californica, pontificates with boycotts

flipper wrote:

On 26 May 2010 12:02:58 GMT, John Doe wrote:

flipper flipper fish.net wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2010 18:19:47 -0700, Jim Thompson
To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon On-My-Web-Site.com wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2010 20:00:15 -0500, flipper flipper fish.net wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2010 15:02:42 -0700, Jim Thompson
To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon On-My-Web-Site.com wrote:

[snip]

If blow-hard Holder and crew try to stop AZ I suspect it'll simply
result in a lot of dead Mexicans. And nobody will know nuttin' ;-)

That's not funny.

It might be one way of getting Federal troops down there but they'd be
coming after you and not the alleged 'illegals'.

Do you think ranchers in southern Arizona are going to stand by,
defenseless, because our nebbish President will do nothing?

I didn't suggest anyone "stand by, defenseless'; nor ask for papers
and let the SOB kill your ass if he's a citizen either.

We're already down one rancher killed this Spring.

In the wild west (and it still is, you have no clue as to how low
populated the southern Arizona region is), things have a way of
happening sans witnesses.

I vote for catapulting the bodies back over the border ;-)

I suppose you can stuff the babies in a backpack so they land near the
mother.

Classic bleeding heart liberal.

Classic idiot.

He's a well known troll.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.