Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default San Fransicko, Californica, pontificates with boycotts

On Wed, 26 May 2010 12:35:20 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
In "Tent City" ?:-)

Yep!

With pink underwear and yellow bologna.

You've got to wonder what kind of guy seems to be more upset that they have to
wear pink underwear and eat colored bologna than they are at having their
freedom taken away in the first place. Perhaps being non-Arpaio jails are no
longer much of a detterent!

I've read a few news stories that Maricopa county does seem to have become
markedly less criminal under Joe's supervision; kudos to him.

---Joel

Yep. I know for a fact that undocumented Democrats are fleeing
Arizona :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |