Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber[_2_] Pat Barber[_2_] is offline

Default Graco 2900,3900 HVLP(Pat raises his hand with a question)

To do a follow up on this little trail of information:

I shot a email off to the company on prices and they
responded in the same damn day.

The needle set(s) for the two higher end guns is $ 24.95 each.

The lower end gun apparently uses a different setup.

I plan to get in the game this weekend.

Pat Barber wrote:
Well, to tell you the truth, I was wondering which needle
sets I should order as "extra's"...

They offer 1.0mm
1.5mm
2.0mm
3.0mm

You get the 2.0 and the 1.5 when you buy the gun.

I assume that's the most popular setup but wouldn't a
3.0mm be better for heavy materials like latex ?

I ain't seen no mention of prices on the needle sets.