Posted to alt.home.repair
hibb hibb is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

On May 26, 1:15*pm, "chaniarts"
wrote:
hibb wrote:
On May 26, 12:45 pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
hibb wrote:
On May 26, 7:25 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
-snip-

For example, there are fewer than 200 MRI machines in the whole
country of Canada (and probably none in Cuba). We have more MRI
machines in my CITY than in the whole country of Canada.

Do yo have a cite for that?

That's one of those oft repeated lies that if they get told often
enough they become true.

But the lie aside- It isn't how many MRIs you have that make
healthcare for everyone work. It is how much access to good
healthcare everyone has.

MRIs & similar expensive machines are part of our problem with
out-of-control healthcare costs. A Dr. buys a machine and starts all
his diagnostics by using the damn thing so the patient's insurance
company can pay for it.

Jim
BTW- I've asked a half dozen Canadians that I've met if they'd prefer
our healthcare system to theirs & so far, no takers.

Then consider the fact that Sarah Palin admitted that when they needed
health care when she was young they headed for the boarder for the
Canadian health care system.

then consider that the prime minister of canada went to the us for medical
care.

Then consider that Sarah Palin had a brain scan but they found
nothing.