Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

Default is there such a thing?

wrote in message
On May 25, 9:00 pm, "Jim" nospam@wherever wrote:
Why in hell are you so curious as to WHY I want to do what I want to
do?... It was a simple question that obviously you have no answer to and
have contributed NOTHING!....so why not just shut the hell up?.. Are you
truly drunk when you drivel on like this? Jim

Because often times the WHY is very relevant. It's often based on some
old wives' tale, or irrational paranoid delusions.

If you have some practical technical reason then it might be worth our
time to spend some time helping you find your answer. However, if
you're just another net.kook who can't be convinced that he doesn't
really need to wear that tinfoil hat, then there's no sense in wasting
any more time on you.

Frankly, I'm starting to lean towards the latter choice.
\

I am very carefull to disclose "why" because then I get real smart ****
like "Read the owners manual" and 'check with your local building codes"
which are obvious answers that are tried by me before typing to this
group... Also disclosing "Why" lends the group to go all over the map
without answering the question...

you see in this post I shouldn't have even mentioned the word "battery"
as a "why" because the discussion is now about charging batterys... Whay I
should have said is I need a monthly 110 volt power timer....anybody seen
one and perhaps the discussion would have stayed on just that.... THAT is
why I eliminate WHY....so I pass the tin hat back to you arsehole.... Jim