Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

hibb wrote:

On May 26, 7:25*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

-snip-

For example, there are fewer than 200 MRI machines in the whole country of
Canada (and probably none in Cuba). We have more MRI machines in my CITY
than in the whole country of Canada.

Do yo have a cite for that?

That's one of those oft repeated lies that if they get told often
enough they become true.

But the lie aside- It isn't how many MRIs you have that make
healthcare for everyone work. It is how much access to good
healthcare everyone has.

MRIs & similar expensive machines are part of our problem with
out-of-control healthcare costs. A Dr. buys a machine and starts all
his diagnostics by using the damn thing so the patient's insurance
company can pay for it.

Jim
BTW- I've asked a half dozen Canadians that I've met if they'd prefer
our healthcare system to theirs & so far, no takers.