Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

On May 26, 12:49�pm, Frank wrote:
On May 26, 7:25�am, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

Second?

Thirds?

The same guy who stated that Cuba has better health care than the
USA.

Imagine that.

How do you know it's not true as your gov. won't let you go and see
for yourself? �Cuban health care is free to everyone. Even you if you
could get there.
You are another of the brainwashed.

Free does not equal good.

Health care in Canada is free also, but we see a significant number of
Canadians in the U.S. for care.

For example, there are fewer than 200 MRI machines in the whole country of
Canada (and probably none in Cuba). We have more MRI machines in my CITY
than in the whole country of Canada.

When Castro had that mysterious surgery a few years ago, I believe
they imported a doctor from Spain.
Wonder as a Communist country, if this option is open to all the Cuban
people?

I also believe when Cuba sends doctors to help friends, like
Venezuala, they are accompanied by guards to make sure they do not
defect.- Hide quoted text -

Why do you believe that? Fox News I expect!