Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber[_2_] Pat Barber[_2_] is offline

Default Graco 2900,3900 HVLP(Pat raises his hand with a question)

Well, to tell you the truth, I was wondering which needle
sets I should order as "extra's"...

They offer 1.0mm
1.5mm
2.0mm
3.0mm

You get the 2.0 and the 1.5 when you buy the gun.

I assume that's the most popular setup but wouldn't a
3.0mm be better for heavy materials like latex ?

I ain't seen no mention of prices on the needle sets.

PS: In one of the several videos, you can very clearly
see the word "Earlex" on the gun, so I assume somebody
bought somebody else.

I always thought Graco to be a monster size company.

wrote:

I hope you get it and post away with any results and questions. Still
lots of helpful folks around here!

Robert