Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Need help making a hole...

(Doug Miller) wrote:

I need to put a 3/4" diameter hole in the front of my kitchen range hood.
Never mind why -- that's kind of involved. It's stainless steel, about 20ga,
and it would be a real PITA to dismount it and take it anywhere. I really need
to make the hole with the unit in place.

What's the best tool to use for that job?

Not my favorite tool but do you have a dremel tool? If so, draw a circle, start grinding.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller