Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

On May 26, 3:34*am, harry wrote:
On May 25, 8:25 pm, Frank wrote:

On 5/25/2010 3:13 PM, harry wrote:

On the box in the UK the other night, his film about capitalism in
America which I'd heard of but not seen before.
Hah. I couldn't fault the man. He was so exactly correct.

He's become a fat, rich capitalist himself making money off the simple
minded

His film also reflects what happened/is happening over here in the UK
too.
Capitalism works but you need all the rules and to put capitalists in
jail now and then.

Also have to tell you that I have a collegue in the UK that loves
Michael Moore.
A few years ago his boss was visiting me in the US and I took him to
my shooting range where we posted a target of Michael Moore. He shot
it up and took it back to the UK to give to the collegue to hang in
his office.

Years ago I was also a fan of Michael Moore who had a weekly TV show
about his trials against big business.
He could never get past the little people when he barged into a
business with his cameras to get at the boss, and, guess what: he
treated the little people, e.g. receptionists, like dirt. That's when
I realized he was nothing but a fat asshole.