Posted to alt.home.repair

Default is there such a thing?

"Jim" nospam@wherever wrote in message
Hello... I am storing a few rechargable whipper snipper batteries in my
garden shed along with other assorted batteries. I want to time my charger
to give them a charge say 1 day every two months or maybe one day a month.
I know if I go out to the shed and just plug the battery charger in I'll
freaking forget about them and they'll charge for a freaking week before I
remember. (I'm 51 and my mind is toast...70"s were real good to me lol)
Anyways...I googled "monthly timer" etc and found nothing that would
help... is there a 110 volt timer that will do something like this? If
you run across this would you mind posting a link? Thanks folks.. Jim

There are plenty of timers that you can schedule for a week, choosing the
days you want it to go on. Use one of those and have it come on for a half
hour a week instead of 2 hours a month.
http://www.coleparmer.com/catalog/pr...sp?sku=0864515