Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

Default is there such a thing?

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Hello... I am storing a few rechargable whipper snipper batteries in my
garden shed along with other assorted batteries. I want to time my
charger to give them a charge say 1 day every two months or maybe one day
a month. I know if I go out to the shed and just plug the battery charger
in I'll freaking forget about them and they'll charge for a freaking week
before I remember. (I'm 51 and my mind is toast...70"s were real good to
me lol)
Anyways...I googled "monthly timer" etc and found nothing that
would help... is there a 110 volt timer that will do something like
this? If you run across this would you mind posting a link? Thanks
folks.. Jim

A bunch of timers he http://tinyurl.com/28zfyee
I didn't try to sort through them. The link is to Allied Electronics.
I don't think they sell retail but at least you'll get an idea if what you
want is available.

WOW!...now THAT was VERY helpfull Thank you very much Dean!...totally
makes sense....problem SOLVED!....right on!... Jim