Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default San Fransicko, Californica, pontificates with boycotts

On Tue, 25 May 2010 20:00:15 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2010 15:02:42 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

[snip]

If blow-hard Holder and crew try to stop AZ I suspect it'll simply
result in a lot of dead Mexicans. And nobody will know nuttin' ;-)

That's not funny.

It might be one way of getting Federal troops down there but they'd be
coming after you and not the alleged 'illegals'.

Do you think ranchers in southern Arizona are going to stand by,
defenseless, because our nebbish President will do nothing?

We're already down one rancher killed this Spring.

In the wild west (and it still is, you have no clue as to how low
populated the southern Arizona region is), things have a way of
happening sans witnesses.

I vote for catapulting the bodies back over the border ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |