Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Way OT - I got email from the FBI!

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
quote
The Federal Bureau of Investigation has discovered through our
intelligence Monitoring Network that you are eligible to receive the sum
of $7,500,000.00 USD regarding to an over-due Inheritance/Award payment
which was fully endorsed to be paid in your favor.

Therefore, the FBI Seattle Division in conjunction with the United
States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Has screened through our
various Monitoring Networks and has been confirmed and notified that the
transaction you have with the Financial Institution is Legal and you
have the Lawful Right to claim your due fund.

Oh, you really need to look at the email headers on stuff like this. it
is most amusing to think these imbeciles think we will believe that the
FBI has outsourced their operations to Romania or whatever!

Jon