Brian Henderson

Default Find local wood dealers with search engine

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:22:01 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

I just tried out this internet search engine that uses your zip code,
published in Fine Woodworking. It didn't find many places I know
about, but still might help woodworkers looking for wood in your area.
Not a bad link to bookmark in your favorites ...

http://www.woodfinder.com/

Unfortunately, it's woefully limited. Last time I checked it out, the
closest wood dealers it found to me were 50+ miles away and it
completely missed the 4-5 that are within 20 miles.