Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32248 Ignoramus32248 is offline

Default Hey Karl! Is it still stuck in park?

On 2010-05-25, Karl Townsend wrote:
Julie is very supportive of my purchases that are a good deal. Her
enthusiasm will diminish considerably if I don't get the mess cleaned up
quickly. Right now, I've got a twinge in my upper back. I'm giving it a few
more days rest.

Now, if I ever want approval on another tractor, I'd better let the extra
backhoe unit go. It wasn't a good idea to take the big hoe apart when I
didn't have time for a big job. She can't park her car in the house cause of
the broke down tractor.

You married well.