Donnie Vazquez

Default Cherry Prices?

Bob G wrote:

===================================
I filled my lumber racks with lumber and even purchased a 12x16 foor shed
and filled that sucker with lumber BEFORE I retired...But now 5 years into
retirement I am darn near out of material... Those prices are pretty close
to what I will have to pay shortly...I cheated on an entertainment center I
build last year and used a lot of good plywood that I had to stain and used
walnut face frames etc... Honestly the agrivation with using stains was not
worth the money I saved... although It did come out just fine... BUT I can
see me with a shop full of equiptment and absolutely no lumber nor money to
purchase lumber in another 10-15 years... IT is a problem...

Bob Griffiths

If I were you, I be slowly refilling the shed with cheap green lumber
now. Hopefully it'll be dried out by the time you run out of your other
stock.

--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD