Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Something leaving small animal parts at my door!

On May 23, 2:22*pm, dpb wrote:
Val Gal wrote:
Leaving only the guts didn't appear to be cat like to me, but I bow to
the greater collective knowledge/experience. *Thanks.

Doesn't get any more cat-like than prototypical cat behavior...

--

Having had outdoor cats for a few decades, I gotta agree with ValGal
to some extent.

Our cats usually enjoy the fruits of their labor in private and the
leftovers are found in the back corner of the garage or under a bush,
depending on where they decided to have their picnic.

The "front-door gifts" have been fully intact, albeit demised,
creatures in the form of birds, chipmunks, mice, etc.

I don't recall every having been gifted just pieces and parts.

I'll agree that it *sounds* like a cat, but the pieces and parts is
not prototypical in my experience.