Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott[_3_] Tim Wescott[_3_] is offline

Default Hey Karl! Is it still stuck in park?

On 05/25/2010 10:18 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:
"Tim wrote in message
Did you get "the kid" back on the road? What fixed it?

Or have you been driven over a few times?

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.co

It was the brake light fuse. burn this fuse and your vehicle won't come out
of park. I didn't know this. So far, I've made two trips. Looks like maybe
fifty more this summer with all the things I agreed to help. My CNC plasma
cutter probably won't get done again this year. Let alone the backhoe - I
tore it down in front of the house a week ago and haven't touched it sense.
Best re-title the place Townsend Salvage. i got piles of steel all over too.
Karl

Oh -- and I'm glad to hear you got off so easy.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com