Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Hey Karl! Is it still stuck in park?

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
Did you get "the kid" back on the road? What fixed it?

Or have you been driven over a few times?

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.co

It was the brake light fuse. burn this fuse and your vehicle won't come out
of park. I didn't know this. So far, I've made two trips. Looks like maybe
fifty more this summer with all the things I agreed to help. My CNC plasma
cutter probably won't get done again this year. Let alone the backhoe - I
tore it down in front of the house a week ago and haven't touched it sense.
Best re-title the place Townsend Salvage. i got piles of steel all over too.
Karl