Posted to alt.home.repair
JawBone[_2_] JawBone[_2_] is offline

Default Adjusting Storm Door Closures

"You just need to remember to pull it fully closed each time."

Or push it. ;-)

That sucks. I want to walk out of the house, pull the entry door
closed, push the electronic lock button and walk away. I don't want to
have to force the storm door closed against the closures or wait until
they do their thing and then give the door a tiny push to latch it.

You'll never achieve closure with this closer issue. It's just the way they
work. Mebbe a rubber flap over the outside of a suitably sized hole it the
door to relieve trapped air. Being on the outside of the opening, it would
resist air invasion from the outside.