Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default technics amp SU-Z200 low volume problem

On 24 mayo, 17:47, "William R. Walsh"

I wouldn't think that the replacement module would be broken in
exactly the same way as the first, unless I were doing the work. (At
times, my life is a comedy.) I suppose that something could be loading
down the power supply

That's what I am beginning to suspect, as it is pretty much the only
common thing left! A few days back, I did also notice that as I pushed
the vol. up by the small amount I could before it muted, that the
sound appeared to be a *bit* distorted (as in overloaded type
distortion).... or did I imagine it?!

I've had to 'park' this one for now as other projects are piling up,
but will probably return to it before long. watch this space....
-B