Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default Speaker - terminal connected to the AC line?

On Mon, 24 May 2010 07:39:49 -0700, William Sommerwerck wrote:

That's not to say it isn't there. I have yet to spend a lot of time
looking at it, as right now I'm dealing with a bat that is somehow in
the wall of my house.

There's no need to kill it. Simply leave all the doors and windows open
at night (if possible), and it will likely find its way out, hopefully
before biting everyone in your family and infecting them with incurable
rabies that will cause them to die in unspeakable agony.

You can always rent a Batman costume and see if it will follow you out
the door.