Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - new political idea

On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:18:54 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Mon, 24 May 2010 01:54:35 -0700

Gays are of no issue. Western Liberals are mentally ill.

I wonder how many of the progressives out there, the ones
screaming for special consideration for practicing homosexuals, have
any idea how the Religion of Peace considers them?
They are loathe to understand it, but it was the Christian west
which came up with the idea that they might be human, and not
something to be destroyed out of hand.

Shrug..simply because Muslims believe that gays should be killed by
either A..tossing them from a tall building or B...collapsing a wall on
them, has no bearing on the leftwing gays fully approving of Islam.

Afterall...its "another culture"

I've noticed that ... weird people. Definitely have a death wish.
The ISlamists and their gay wanna be lovers.

It is fascinating isnt it. They kill gays with abandon..but its a well
known saying in their culture..."women are for children, boys are for
pleasure"

Wierd people indeed.

Gunner

--