Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Speaker - terminal connected to the AC line?

That's not to say it isn't there. I have yet to spend a lot
of time looking at it, as right now I'm dealing with a bat
that is somehow in the wall of my house.

There's no need to kill it. Simply leave all the doors and windows open at
night (if possible), and it will likely find its way out, hopefully before
biting everyone in your family and infecting them with incurable rabies that
will cause them to die in unspeakable agony.