Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Another tractor

On 5/22/2010 10:03 AM, Roger Shoaf wrote:

Wow, they are everywhere. Mine has been saying all along that she
hates the way I designed the house, a couple of weeks ago she said she
was glad that I took her advice on how to design the house. She's also
been bitch'en that the house is taking too long, two days ago she said
I don't know why your in such a hurry to finish the house, the taxes
will go up.

She is covering all her bases.

No matter what goes wrong in the future, it is your fault, she warned you.

As a wise philosopher once said:
"The same people are in every house; only the names are different."

--Winston