Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Something leaving small animal parts at my door!

harry wrote:
On May 23, 10:54?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

What's wrong with you? You have a cat leaving you presents. Why
would you want to discourage that behavior? The cat is killing off
garden pests. I say, leave out some food and you'll have a new pet.
Which garden pest are you refering to?
F*** cats and their owners. ?They make a hell of a mess in the
garden and there is no more destructive thing to the environment
than cats.

Hmm.

Mice
Rats
Squirrels
Voles
Moles
Locusts
Snakes
Frogs & Toads
Rabbits
Lizards
Bugs
Opossums (small)
Hamsters
Gerbils

In sum, almost all birds, reptiles, insects, small mammals, and fish.

As for your garden, cats are carnivores and do not eat plants (they
will nibble on a few things as a breath freshener).

Nothing wrong with any of the above.
Clearly you nothing about cats. If you plant anything they come along,
dig a hole and **** in it. Thus ruining what you've planted. They
also **** and spray everywhere, the stink is awful.
Filthy objects.
There are no locusts, gerbils, possums where I live. And no hamsters
live where you live unless you come from the Middle East.

I know quite a bit about cats. For example, cats, along with camels and
giraffes, are the only animals that move both feet on the same side when
walking. It's left-front, left-rear, right-front, right-rear. All other
four-leggers alternate right-left.

Some 6,000 years ago, cats saved the Egyptians from starvation as they
controlled the mice and rats during the run-up to large scale agriculture.
The Egyptians were so pleased, they elevated the cat to god-status (Bastet).
Conversely, in the Middle Ages, cats were thought to be the familiars of
witches and incarnations of Satan. Consequently, cats were eradicated in
great swaths of Europe. The rats multiplied like rats do. The fleas on the
rats multiplied even faster. One-third of Europe died from the Black Plague.

As to cats digging a hole and doing their business, this is actually GOOD
for your plants. Obviously your plants are dying in SPITE of the cat's
help. I suspect you may be planting the items in your garden upside-down.

The green side goes up. Follow this rule, and you can't go wrong.