Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Something leaving small animal parts at my door!

harry wrote:
On May 23, 11:25�pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 23, 3:40 pm, Val Gal wrote:
Five times in the past two weeks, "something" has left parts of small
animals at my front door. The items range from liver, kidneys,
intestines, and once a small paw like a squirrel's, but very little/no
blood. I dispose of the items and hose the area down (I removed the
front door mat after the first time). I've also tried spraying the
area - one time with citrus air freshener and one time with lysol
spray (got a "present" the next morning). My front door is sheltered
and a little secluded. What might be doing this and how do I
discourage it?
Cat. �Diesel oil. �Mousetrap. Small boy with iargun

What's an "irgun"? Is it Scottish for "air gun"? *snicker*

TDD

Finger trouble.

Premature postification, it happens to men sometimes.

TDD