Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PICTURES of a recent welding project

On Sun, 23 May 2010 11:28:32 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sat, 22 May 2010 23:53:05 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 22 May 2010 23:27:02 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sat, 22 May 2010 19:02:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2010 10:47:16 -0500, Ignoramus15573
wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Weld...rame-For-Mill/

A little cold..but not bad.

Gunner

It's 7018, which runs quite fluid so I'd say more than a little cold.
Picky picky, I don't doubt that it'll suffice.

I actually Iike Iggy..so try not to be too tough on him. And Im not
helping him move the mill, so if the welds snap off..I wont get hurt.

I'm not picking on Iggy! He clearly has good fusion. I was looking at
the one with the ground clamp. The others look pretty good, flat to
slightly concave as is typical of 7018.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Weld...-6927.jpg.html

Must be an optical illusion based on angle

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.