Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Something leaving small animal parts at my door!

harry wrote:

What's wrong with you? You have a cat leaving you presents. Why
would you want to discourage that behavior? The cat is killing off
garden pests. I say, leave out some food and you'll have a new pet.

Which garden pest are you refering to?
F*** cats and their owners. They make a hell of a mess in the garden
and there is no more destructive thing to the environment than cats.

Hmm.

Mice
Rats
Squirrels
Voles
Moles
Locusts
Snakes
Frogs & Toads
Rabbits
Lizards
Bugs
Opossums (small)
Hamsters
Gerbils

In sum, almost all birds, reptiles, insects, small mammals, and fish.

As for your garden, cats are carnivores and do not eat plants (they will
nibble on a few things as a breath freshener).