Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Something leaving small animal parts at my door!

"Evan" wrote in message

How long have you lived at your house ?

If you moved in recently the cat that is leaving the presents may have
belonged to the previous owners...

Or, if you live in the boonies, that cat might have just been abandoned by
asshole "owners" who think that dumping a cat near an old barn is "fine".
The only thing I like about the very old barn closest to my property having
been converted into a McMansion is that no one drives by and dumps out
pregnant cats anymore. Used to be a monthly occurrence. Some of my best cats
arrived in that fashion, by that barn, but I'm happy that no one else will
be abandoned out here just because city dwellers are lazy morons. Obviously
not every person who lives in a city is a lazy-animal-dumping-moron, but
still. Just because there's a "barn", doesn't mean that DOMESTICATED animals
can live there, out on their own, with no help, in upstate NY, year round.
Again, MORONS!