Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - new political idea

Gunner Asch on Sat, 22 May 2010 17:23:15 -0700
On Thu, 13 May 2010 00:10:15 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"Buerste" on Wed, 12 May 2010 22:18:29 -0400

Actually I was thinking how nice it would be if the liberals and
conservatives could separate and each have their own part of the country
to run the way they wanted. But then when the conservatives did well and
the liberals spiraled down the toilet, the liberals would come in and ruin
what the conservatives accomplished. Then I realized that what I was
thinking about already happened and that's what I'm living in now, the
most blessed country but being destroyed by liberals. The enemy is here
and is destroying us from within!

Time to take my medicine and go to bed.

RogerN

As foretold. OBTW, it's not a good idea to mention God, He offends
liberals. Religious persecution will always exist and be blamed on
everything even remotely connected to any idiot doing something evil in the
name of his "god". I guess tolerance is only supposed to apply to gays and
terrorists.

And those religious fanatics who threaten gays and Western
Liberals with death.

Gays are of no issue. Western Liberals are mentally ill.

I wonder how many of the progressives out there, the ones
screaming for special consideration for practicing homosexuals, have
any idea how the Religion of Peace considers them?
They are loathe to understand it, but it was the Christian west
which came up with the idea that they might be human, and not
something to be destroyed out of hand.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!