Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Something leaving small animal parts at my door!

On May 23, 10:40*am, Val Gal wrote:
Five times in the past two weeks, "something" has left parts of small
animals at my front door. *The items range from liver, kidneys,
intestines, and once a small paw like a squirrel's, but very little/no
blood. *I dispose of the items and hose the area down (I removed the
front door mat after the first time). *I've also tried spraying the
area - one time with citrus air freshener and one time with lysol
spray (got a "present" the next morning). *My front door is sheltered
and a little secluded. *What might be doing this and how do I
discourage it?

You have a cat admirer that is leaving you presents to get into your
good graces.
Spray or sprinkle something that cats find malodorous around your
front door.