Posted to alt.home.repair
Val Gal Val Gal is offline

Default Something leaving small animal parts at my door!

Five times in the past two weeks, "something" has left parts of small
animals at my front door. The items range from liver, kidneys,
intestines, and once a small paw like a squirrel's, but very little/no
blood. I dispose of the items and hose the area down (I removed the
front door mat after the first time). I've also tried spraying the
area - one time with citrus air freshener and one time with lysol
spray (got a "present" the next morning). My front door is sheltered
and a little secluded. What might be doing this and how do I
discourage it?